Grand Canadian Rockies
Canada’s Rocky Mountains provide a stunning landscape of craggy, towering rock faces, snow-capped mountains, thick forests and picturesque lakes. Wander the streets of Vancouver and admire the views each direction you turn. Hike or bike the breathtaking trails of Whistler, Sun Peaks, Jasper, and Banff. Experience the renowned expanse of Lake Louise, or wrap your hands around a mug of hot chocolate while admiring the superb alpine scenery of the Rockies. Ready for a grand adventure? Jump aboard and witness the sheer beauty of this exceptional part of the world.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre Visit
- Sun Peaks - 4 Course Fur Trader's Feast & Voyageur Canoe experience
- Jasper National Park - Entrance Fee
- Visit to Maligne Lake
- Banff Upper Hotsprings
- Visit to Lake Louise
- Sit back and enjoy the Icefields Parkway between Jasper and Banff, one of the most scenic drives on earth, without the hassle of driving.
- Head to Whistler to learn more about First Nations history at the Squamish Lil'Wat Cultural Centre – the first of its kind in Canada.
- Ride a canoe to an outpost of Sun Peaks and enjoy a four-course meal in the style of the old fur traders.
- Experience the seasonal moods and beauty of Lake Louise for yourself and cross off one of those must-see bucket list experiences.
- Keep your eye on the roadside for extraordinary wildlife like elk, black bears, grizzly bears, eagles, Rocky Mountain goats, and – if you're lucky – beavers, wolves and moose.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...