Hike the Pembrokeshire Coast
In a matter of six days, discover the best sections of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path on a guided hiking exploration of the western Welsh coastline. Based in Tenby, walk with your small group and experienced leader, passing Amroth, Manorbier Castle, Stackpole Head and St Davids Head on your journey. With a visit to the intriguing Caldey Island and stopping by UK’s smallest city, you’ll really get a true feel of this naturally diverse and sleepy side of Britain. Covering over 40 kilometres, get walking as you see Pembrokeshire in all its windswept glory.
- Tenby’s waterfront leader led walk
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path (PCP) Amroth to Tenby guided hike
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path (PCP) Tenby to Stackpole Head guided hike
- Caldey Island hike
- Local boat ride to and from Caldey Island
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path (PCP) St Davids Head guided hike
- The best of Pembrokeshire has been chosen just for you. Head on a number of guided hikes along the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, stopping at elevated clifftops for stunning views along the coastline.
- Visit the intriguing Caldey Island – one of Britain’s so-called ‘holy islands’ – to not only explore its interesting history and religious culture, but also rest your legs after a couple of long hikes.
- The outcrop of St Davids is known as UK’s smallest city. Check out what's best around town, including its stunning cathedral, after a morning spent hiking past nearby coves and promontories.