The cruising route along the Nile is home to ancient wonders, desert landscapes and snapshots of everyday Egyptian life. Take to the Nile Valley on an eight-day Premium adventure by river, road and air, visiting the mighty pyramids of Giza, the majestic temples of Karnak, the famous tomb of Tutankhamun and Cairo’s bustling Khan al-Khalili Bazaar. Spend an evening with a Nubian family and another with an Egyptian family in Cairo for a look at local life, and enjoy plenty of time for independent discoveries in each destination. With an ancient past that has led to a colourful present, Egypt is a traveller’s dream.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cairo - Welcome Dinner
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - Grand Egyptian Museum
- Aswan - Philae Temple
- Aswan - Sunset drinks on a felucca
- Aswan - Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Izbat Al Bayyarah - Kom Ombo Temple
- Luxor - Karnak Temple
- Luxor - Hatshepsut Temple
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor - Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun
- Luxor - Colossi of Memnon
- Cairo - Home-Cooked Dinner
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili Bazaar
- Cairo - Al-Azhar Mosque
- Cairo - Coffee/tea in a local cafe
- Spend three unforgettable evenings on a Nile riverboat – your feature stay accommodation. Enjoy first-class facilities including a swimming pool and sundeck, and get right to the heart of each destination, taking in fascinating riverside views along the way.
- Discover the varied cuisine of Egypt during dinner at a fantastic restaurant in Cairo, taste Nubian delights in a family home on an island in the middle of the Nile, and sample traditional Egyptian food with the locals in Cairo.
- A day at the incredible Pyramids of Giza is only the beginning. Discover the mighty Valley of the Kings, marvel at the Kom Ombo Temple and explore the Karnak Temple complex, all with the expert guidance of your Egyptologist leader.
- Gain different perspectives on what it means to be Egyptian as you travel with a local leader, enter the home of an Egyptian family in Cairo and discover the Nubian way of life with a family on the Nile.
- The unearthing of Tutankhamun’s tomb is one of the world’s greatest discovery’s – at the Valley of the Kings you’ll have the chance to enter three tombs of your choice, followed by a visit to the resting place of the famous young Pharaoh.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...